ADVERTISING – Hip Hop Enquirer Magazine, LLC
Hip Hop Enquirer Magazine was developed to provide a cohesive platform for the continued growth of people who may have been overlooked in the hip hop culture while providing quality and genuine reporting of news and entertainment.
Hip Hop Enquirer offers customized packages for reaching hip hop music lovers of all ages.· We can create advertising along with cause and social network marketing strategies to help you launch or increase exposure, reach, and relevancy for your brand.
Please contact us regarding advertising options at email@example.com or call
Premiere Advertising Options:
- Front Page Site Takeover
- Video Placement
- Online Ads
- Banner Ads (any section front above or below the scroll)
- In-Article Squares (on any page)
- Side Scrapers (any section)
- Tiles (any section)
- Sponsor buttons (any section above or below the scroll)
Acceptable forms for banner ad submissions include: .tif, .jpeg, .gif, .pdf, .psd, and .eps.
Pixel resolution can be no less than 150 dpi to ensure proper banner quality.
Additional Advertising Opportunities:
- Text Links (below the scroll location in all sections)
- Video File (available in most sizes and locations)
- Post Its (on Home page)
- Targeted stand alone e-mail blast
- Directories (per category, enhanced listing)
Internet Marketing Strategies:
- Sponsorships are an excellent way to improve the branding and image of any company.
- Online Listening Parties are a great opportunity for major & indie labels to give the consumer the chance to listen to an album before purchase. With an average listening audience of 50,000 + people it is very beneficial to help album sales. All listening parties are streamed in Real Audio; therefore the consumer cannot download your music. Depending on your contract your party can be removed after 2-4 weeks on the site.
- Track Roll is a feature in each section of the website and allows labels the option to feature upcoming radio singles and promotional tracks for the consumers to preview. For a flat rate songs will be previewed for a period of 4 weeks.
We have over 50,000 exclusive email addresses in different categories to expose you to the right market including:
- Email Blasts
- E-flyer Design & Blast
- Email Database Management
Additional Marketing Services:
- Professional Photography Services
- Photo Shoots for CD jackets or press kits
- Advertising Campaigns
- Marketing & Promotional Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns (Twitter & Facebook)
- Publicity Interviews (Conducted by veteran journalists)
- Consultation Services Available Upon Request
If you have a unique want or need in mind that is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us. We·can personalize any package or campaign to fit your needs.
If you need immediate help, please contact:
Greg Ross, Vice President of Marketing at 404-396-5838 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org