- Breaking News
- Hip Hop Fashion
- Hip Hop Honeys
- Instagrams of the Week
- Latest Hip Hop News
- Media Gallery
- Talk of the Town
- The Stars
Last night (February 4) things got heated in the Big Apple during Episode 5 of Love and Hip Hop Season 3. Some relationships were mended while some were torn apart. Jen and Raqi tried to pitch a radio show together which ended in disaster and some racial commentary, while Joe Budden and Tahiry tried to patch things up the best way they know how. Check out the best moments of Episode 5 below!
1. Erica Mena tries to apologize to Yandy for her behavior at her event and opens up about past relationships.
2. Yandy and Mendeecees get real about their living situation and being around Yandy’s mother all the time.
3. Raqi and Jen try to pitch a show to NYC’s Hot 97 and Jen feels that Raqi takes the on-air flirting too far.
4. Tahiry hits the studio and previews a special track for Joe Budden
5. Jen confronts Raqi about her on-air fighting and things get very heated.
Follow us on Twitter: @HipHopEnquirer