Toxicology Reports Reveal Chris “Mac Daddy” Kelly Of Kriss Kross Died As A Result Of A Drug Overdose

Toxicology Reports Reveal Chris “Mac Daddy” Kelly Of Kriss Kross Died From A Drug Overdose

chris kelly

Chris Kelly of the ’90s rap duo Kriss Kross died of a drug overdose, a medical office investigator said Monday.

According to The Associated Press, a toxicology screening revealed that Kelly, 34, had a mixture of drugs in his system when he was pronounced dead on May 1, said Betty Honey of the Fulton County Medical Examiner’s office in Atlanta.

Paramedics found Kelly unresponsive on a living room couch at his Atlanta home and tried to resuscitate him. Kelly, known as “Mac Daddy,” was later pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Honey said she did not know which specific drugs Kelly had used before his death. However, a police report from the night of Kelly’s death said his mother told investigators her son used cocaine and heroin the night before he died and had a history of drug abuse.

Such a shame… R.I.P. Mac Daddy.

Hip Hop Enquirer Magazine | Follow us @HipHopEnquirer

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Latest Hip Hop News

About the Author ()

Leave a Reply